Is this the day......

I would like to welcome you to my WEB site. Are you like me just cruising the net looking and praying for something that is real and find nothing but a bunch of scams. Reading about how people are making millions of dollars not doing anything and getting discourage when they don't work for you. Let me share the keys to success with you and lets start this journey together. I have experienced a life transforming event, that has taken me from a very unheathy lifestyle that literally was killing me. I was like most Americans overweight and my medical conditions were getting worse. I first had to identify the problem and the conclusion changed my life. I went from a burnt out 50 year old to a lifestyle of increditable energy. My future is bright, let me share my discoveries with you and we will go on to change the world one person at a time.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 The Year Of You

2009 A Year of Great Opportunity
Achieving your Dreams

2009 is now upon us, maybe you have made that new years resolution to:
start a new career, find that perfect someone, lose weight, stop smoking,
go back to school or whatever you would like to change about your life. Let
me assure you can do it. As I look back on 2008, I have seen many of my
goals and dreams come true. I started the year fearful of losing my
job (that happened) and tired all the time and my body hurting every day (now I feel great). I began a journey in March, that I am still on today. When you have a life changing experience you want to share it with the world.

This Will Be the Year of You
It will happen

The greatest gift we have is that we have the choice to choose who we will
become and the type of person you want to be. You choose to be happy everyday and be thankful for what you have. One of the key things to remember is that you are a unique person like no one else in the world. No body can match your talents or abilities when you choose to apply them. You will achieve your dreams if you just start to apply yourself to them.

Draw the line in 2009
Develop your theme for the year.

My theme for this year is not to settle for anything less that my best
effort in every undertaking I do this year. To give an 100% effort to my
family, my education and my business. I hope you will join me. I believe you can and will accomplish great things this year. So let's make a difference in 2009.

To Your Success
Dan

No comments: